Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 20 - Hmmm?

Almost forgot to post - was going to bed to finish reading for anatomy and some other book I have to finish by tomorrow. Getting out of my warm and comfortable bed would have been an action which would have required way too much energy - which I undoubtedly need, so yay! for my good memory. I'm here to bore anyone who reads this. But if that would have happened, I would immediatelyhave gotten out of bed, only to post on this blog, being the responsible person I am.
So, I have a question for anyone who reads this: If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud? And I want arguments! Ha. [I'll probably add my answer tomorrow, or one day this week]

1 comment:

  1. I would be disappointed. Badly.
    When i was a kid i was regarded as a genius, i was invited to several tv shows, i was a hotshot hahaha now im a lazy ass underachiever.

    ReplyDelete