Thursday, September 29, 2011

Conspiracy!!

Imagine ten more, with larger,
creepier smiles and almost
no eyes o.o
Last night I had one of those weird dreams again. Well I only remember fragments of it; there was this criminal who wanted to murder me and my family, and somehow he got into our house.. but for some reason he didn't kill us but talked to us (maybe he needed some information before) and while he was talking I offered him a glass with some drink and I put something in it - to like put him to sleep or whatever, and he noticed and got mad so I blocked him into a room and ran for my life. I went one floor down and knocked on our neighbors door and instead of my neighbor showing up, there was this old asian woman and inside there was some kind of chinese party or reunion and I was trying to explain that I need to call the police but she kept offering me tea so I grabbed the phone and called but the line was dead... then I woke up. WHAT IF the asians were the ones who sent that person to murder us so they could take over the whole building and then the entire world?! Nahh, I guess not but I love those crazy dreams. But those asians were so weird and creepy; they were all looking the same and had an annoyingly forced smile and their faces looked like they were made out of wax and, and.. they creeped me out (more than that criminal).

5 comments:

  1. I've had crazy dreams about chinese, but none of them involved them trying to kill me.
    In my dreams, chinese were trying to take over, they picked one country at a time, and started replacing one regular person for a chinese. A person at a time. They would do that with every single country until all of them were chinamen. Which i don't know is what they did with all the people they "kidnapped" and replaced.
    It would be like suddenly, one day, your mom is replaced by a chinese middle aged lady. Next day, your brother, and so on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a crazy dream. I bet you'll be glad you wrote it down someday. I try to write down as many dreams as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://oceanbreezeinn.info/garpictures/zhanghi.jpg

    ReplyDelete