Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 01 - An introduction

After giving it a long thought, I decided to join the blogging world. There's not too much to say about me, I guess you'll find things out by reading what I will post. What I'm trying to do is a 365 days photo challenge, and I'll probably also add some thoughts about my day, or just general stuff that go through my mind (so it will probably bore you). If that won't work out but I'll enjoy writing, I'll go for it. For some reason I fear I won't be consistent, or that after a week or so I'll get bored, so wish me luck.

To a new challenge! Sucky (I know), but motivational.

On another note, was yesterday an awful day only for me? It seemed like bad luck followed me wherever I've been.
Later edit: Autumn's here! This is exciting.

4 comments:

  1. My day has been ok so far. Glad to get here on day 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great luck to you! I hope you can stick with it, for I can barely keep anything for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I'll be following you. I myself probably couldn't ever get a 365 done, I have issues with committing to projects for that long.

    ReplyDelete