Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 12 - Pakman


Today it was either really hot outside or I was wearing way too many clothes and walking too fast. On my way home a car almost hit me, it was only a few inches away.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed how people stay too close to each other when waiting in lines at supermarkets. Not all of them, but the majority. Sometimes I feel like telling them to give me some freaking space.

It looks like we have a new colleague - just not the kind I wished for. Another fashionista, like we needed more >.> After talking to a few of my classmates I found out that I'm not the only one who hates dislikes this class and can't wait for high school to be over, yay! (Why is knowing that people feel the way you feel comforting?)

I had a combination of weird dreams last night but unfortunately I didn't write them down and I only remember one in which I was sleeping and then I woke up and I had maggots crawling in my bed (I was sleeping in my sleep that's awesome and boring at the same time).

"Dreaming of maggots is very bad and should be analyzed carefully. Maggots represent the eating away of the dead, and thus destroying your sense of sanity. It is also foretelling of issues that are being ignored and which will catch up with you and likely to impart a destructive period in your life. Take care of your pending problems and stop maggots from coming into your dreams.
If you have a dream in which writhing maggots play a significant part then you should look at your life very carefully.
There may be some part of your own personality which you find repulsive. The maggots may represent the part of you that you think of as rotting. Maybe you feel guilty about something that you have done - or not done. You may have acted dishonestly - or covered up the dishonest actions of others. Alternatively, the writhing maggots may represent a scandal in which you were involved - a scandal which may not have become public. You may be aware that there is something rotten in your life.
To see maggots in your dream, represents your anxieties about death. It may also be indicative of some issue or problem that you have been rejecting and it is now “eating away” at you . You need to confront it for it is destroying your sense of harmony and balance."

I love how accurate those dream interpretations can be at times. The truth is also terrifying. Hmph.

3 comments:

  1. I never have had a dream about maggots. I have a feeling I might soon now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap, that was a disgusting sight. I imagined my bed full of maggots and i almost throw up.

    ReplyDelete