Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 11 - The dog days are over

Today is officially my last day of summer vacation. It's sad and exciting at the same time. I'm not too happy about having to wake up at 7am five days a week for the next ten months; I'll have to deal with annoying classmates, lots and lots of exams this being my final year. Though I'll be done with high school already and be able to move on - to what, I don't know yet.
I hope I'll have at least a new (and awesome) classmate; but I guess it's not gonna happen. Sigh.
It was a good summer though. A bit too hot, but good.

I'll miss being lazy and listening to music all day
in my underwear.

2 comments:

  1. Try to make the best of it. It's not that bad, you will miss it in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I'm quite sure I won't miss it, but I'll try to make the best of it.

    ReplyDelete