Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 13 - Unjustified cruelty


Drew this yesterday evening. I love methodical things, that need a lot of attention to details; it also helped me loosen up a bit.
I'm complaining a lot about my life and mostly about insignificant things that other people don't even notice. I'll soon be a teenager's soul trapped into an adults' body. But at least I can write it all on this blog instead of going to a therapist (win!)


29 ° in September. It sucks.


Fucking Chinese people. I'm not a racist but those people are crazy. It wouldn't be fair to generalize this, because you can't judge a person based on their nationality, looks, religion or whatever, but I've heard pretty messed up things about them/their country. Of course, animal abuse happens all around the world, but for god's sake, who cooks dogs and cats? :| When they skinned that dog it rip my heart; he was fucking breathing and you could see his organs and everything.. This video is extremely disturbing so watch it at your own 'risk'.



3 comments:

  1. That's hand drawn? Wow. I don't think i could do it.
    Also i couldn't watch the vid : "Forbidden

    You don't have permission to access /video/10152570 on this server.

    Apache Server at player.vimeo.com Port 80"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1904 Blogger: Thanks :D
    Hasidic Plumber: Yup; it's not that hard. I don't know, the video is working for me. Here's a link to it: http://vimeo.com/10152570

    ReplyDelete