Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 19 - The unknown

I often dream about starting a new and completely different life. Just move to a place that's far away from here. Somewhere I could just go out feeling like a stranger. Knowing I could never bump into someone who knows me. Somewhere new; somewhere different. Somewhere like Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Just imagine looking out the window and seeing this:


..or walking down the street and passing by stores like this:

Hehehhehehe

I'm waiting for that victorious day.

4 comments:

  1. I've been there. I don't know if i could live there. After one week i already had enough of it hahaha i was going crazy. I think that after a while you get used to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havnt done the extreme like moving to another country. But I moved out of my parents house when I was 18 and have gone to different cities and states on my own knowing no one there completely on my own, its really humbling bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasidic Plumber: Haha, I can imagine how crazy one week would be there.
    TheUndeclaredWinner: Will do! :>
    1904 Blogger: Sounds soooo awesome, I'd totally do that if I wasn't in school =D

    ReplyDelete