Saturday, October 22, 2011

A cat appreciation post

I am going to tell you a story that not many will get to hear.. it's the story of my -not so mysterious- kat. 


 Have I mentioned he's not a normal cat? Nuh-uh. Oh well, I'm not allowed to reveal more than this following photo:

This is how Grimus appeared into this world.

He started as a little Yoda..


Just sleeping like a boss all day long


And explaining me the organic chemistry


But then he wanted power. 


And got very greedy. Started stealing everything I had or bought. Like food:

Problem?

Clothes

MINEEEE

It feels.. quite enjoyable.

And napkins, when I was sick.


But then I decided that's it, I need to teach this cat some manners


So now he's back to being a normal cat.



Just sleeping all day.



And being awesome. 


But now that his first moustache of wisdom has grown ..


..it's time for its metamorphosis.. 



Into what? i yet don't know..


On a side note, I am procrastinating since yesterday, just pushing off all the work I have to do until the very last moment when I'll start to panic because I will realize I don't have enough time to do everything on time. Oh well, it's funny how interesting everything else gets when you have work to do, isn't it?

2 comments: